Jamnik employs machine learning techniques from fraud detection, similarity matching, digital fingerprinting as well as ratings and accreditations by a list of trusted partners, to assess the credibility of news content. The easily understood jamnik score can be shown to users who are drafting a post. This nudges the user to consider the credibility of news content before sharing it. We check – you share!
- How a Hack Healthcare project aims to revolutionise eye treatment with AI
- 40 million Euros of funding for healthcare innovation in Belgium until 2024: find out who is eligible and how to apply
- How a hackathon works: book a VIP tour for Hack Healthcare
- Hack Belgium Labs partners up with the Blue Cluster for the Hack Blue Transition Event
- Hack Belgium Labs and The Beacon join forces on the Hack Blue Transition Event!