A NEW KIND OF OPEN INNOVATION EVENT THAT HELPS HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM SOLVE TOUGH TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS CHALLENGES TOGETHER
ALL OF OUR HACK EVENTS WORK
- Deep dives in the problems and opportunities delivered by a cross- functional team of experts
- Two rounds of ideation and networking
- Technology briefings: case studies of technology implementations from Belgium and abroad
- Team formation and networking sessions
- Idea stretching and validation with experts and users
- Solution mapping, elaboration and validation with experts & prosumers
- Presentations to peers and panelists
- Reception & networking
SOLVING PROBLEMS AS AN ECOSYSTEM
Others can be solved just by having an open conversation between the stakeholders, or by applying a fresh perspective to old problems.
That’s why we make sure that the entire healthcare ecosystem is represented at Hack Healthcare, that the atmosphere of the event supports open and frank conversations, as well as creates the trust necessary to build the collaborations necessary to solve the most pressing issues in Healthcare.
Who should take part?
Pharmaceutical companies, insurance and health-tech companies.
KEY ECOSYSTEM ACTORS
Hospitals, care homes, home care organisations, patient organisations, individual healthcare practitioners.
STARTUP AND STARTUP ECOSYSTEM
Startups and startup organisations (incubators, clusters, etc.)
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Research institutions, IT and tech service providers
OTHER INVOLVED PARTIES
Government and NGOs