Recruiting through a custom VR Avatar focussing at skills. Gender neutral, no disabilities. First days at the VR office to connect through avatar and expressing skills, passions and knowledge. To avoid bias and stereotypes. VR immersive to understand the positive value of diversity and experience stigma.
- How a Hack Healthcare project aims to revolutionise eye treatment with AI
- 40 million Euros of funding for healthcare innovation in Belgium until 2024: find out who is eligible and how to apply
- How a hackathon works: book a VIP tour for Hack Healthcare
- Hack Belgium Labs partners up with the Blue Cluster for the Hack Blue Transition Event
- Hack Belgium Labs and The Beacon join forces on the Hack Blue Transition Event!