Platform on which different companies can drop some cases or projects. Teachers and students can browse on this platform to find interesting projects that they can work on. In this way the students get more real work life experience, the teachers can find new and interesting projects, and the companies get publicity and have access to possible future employees.
- How a Hack Healthcare project aims to revolutionise eye treatment with AI
- 40 million Euros of funding for healthcare innovation in Belgium until 2024: find out who is eligible and how to apply
- How a hackathon works: book a VIP tour for Hack Healthcare
- Hack Belgium Labs partners up with the Blue Cluster for the Hack Blue Transition Event
- Hack Belgium Labs and The Beacon join forces on the Hack Blue Transition Event!