Track Asian Hornets to their nest with mmWave Harmonic FMCW Radar carried by a drone transmitting 35Ghz signal to biased transponder glued onto Hornet which sends back a 70Ghz signal to the Radar receiving unit by multiplying the frequency with a Schottky diode multiplier.
- How a Hack Healthcare project aims to revolutionise eye treatment with AI
- 40 million Euros of funding for healthcare innovation in Belgium until 2024: find out who is eligible and how to apply
- How a hackathon works: book a VIP tour for Hack Healthcare
- Hack Belgium Labs partners up with the Blue Cluster for the Hack Blue Transition Event
- Hack Belgium Labs and The Beacon join forces on the Hack Blue Transition Event!